Purpose & Scope
How we collect data
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Sites.
Data provided by candidates for recruitment
|Candidates applying for job requirement||ThinkSys Software Pvt. Ltd. collects and stores personal information on behalf of its candidates. When you provide this personal information, you do so in accordance with the candidate’s own privacy practices and policies. ThinkSys Software Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices of its candidates, and only processes this information in accordance with the applicable agreement it has with each candidate. For any issues pertaining to processing of such personal information, please contact the candidate directly.|
Data collected through automated means
|System data||Technical data about your computer or device, like device type, operation system and the IP address. This data helps us improve the delivery of our web pages and to measure traffic on the Site. The collection of data will also depend on the individual settings of your device and software. It is recommended to refer to the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn about information they might share with us.|
User Generated Data
|Usage as a viewer||We collect information and material provided to us voluntarily by our viewers to process on our platform.|
Type of information we collect
We may collect personal and sensitive information about you and store this information in connection with the provision and fulfillment of our services to you. Personal information may include:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- IP Address
How we use personal information
The above personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our offerings and/or our periodic newsletters;
- To respond to your requests;
- For creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online);
- To manage our relationship with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- To verify your identity;
- To maintain correct and up-to-date information about you;
- To identify you as a contracting party;
- To improve our website;
- To enable automated handling of the subscriptions;
- To otherwise be able to provide the services to you and
- To comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Who has access to your data?
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access in order to provide you with the products and services, which you purchase from us, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries. Those staff members may be on teams such as: marketing, executive, customer support. Employees only have access to data that is relevant to their team, on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Who do we share data with?
We may use service providers & third parties for operating and improving the Sites, to assist with certain functions, such as email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, managing our ads, third-party solutions for marketing and analytics, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, through the execution of Data Processing Agreements or Addenda.
We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, Company or others.
Transfer of business
If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Why and how long do we store data?
We retain certain information collected from you while visit the Site, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
- So that you can use our Sites;
- To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
- To better understand the traffic to our Sites so that we can provide all interested parties with the best possible experience;
- To detect and prevent abuse of our Sites, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service; and
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
We retain user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the type of data, the category of user to whom the data relates to, and the purposes for which we collected the data.
Your rights, as under GDPR
You have certain rights if you are within the EU which include:
- Right to access – This right allows you to obtain a copy of your personal data, as well as other supplementary information. We however may charge you a small fee for facilitating access to your data.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Right to object to processing – The right to object allows you to further stop or prevent us from processing your personal data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal data when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which you originally collected or processed.
- Right to be informed – You have a right to know what personal data is being processed, why and who else the data may be passed to, by the person processing your data;
- Right in relation to automated decision making and profiling – you have the right not be subject to the decision based solely on automated processing;
- Right to Data Portability – You have a right to ask for any data supplied directly to the data controller him or her, to be provided in structured, commonly used and machine readable format;
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at ThinkSys Software Pvt. Ltd.
Policy regarding data related to Children
Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of sixteen and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children or distribute such information to third parties. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent children from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a child, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children.
Links to other external websites